Located minutes from Oklahoma City, Esperanza Ranch boasts an antique barn reception hall and acres of beautiful Oklahoma wilderness. A picturesque pond and waterfall provide a gorgeous outdoor venue for ceremonies and photographs. Amongst the numerous amenities offered by our venue, our Bridal Suite proves to be one of the most sought-after amenities for the bridal and her bridal party, as it provides a private lounge and dressing area for everyone involved in the ceremony.
The Bridal Suite at Esperanza Ranch combines proximity to the barn wedding venue with a pampered, luxurious experience. The suite has been designed to offer brides and their bridal parties a private, exclusive locale to glamorize and prepare for the big day. Designated rooms for the bride and her bridesmaids provide the wedding party with plenty of room for makeup artists, hairstylists, and photographers to work their magic in preparation for the ceremony and reception.
Our team understands the importance of the incorporation of fun, modern amenities into the rustic atmosphere of Esperanza Ranch. We have installed a full building music system with Apple AirPlay capability, allowing the bride full control of her preparation music through her iPhone. A large flat-screen LED TV equipped with access to Satellite TV provides additional sources of music and entertainment for the bridal party during waiting periods and breaks. Take control of the technology in the suite, including lighting and indoor temperature, on our provided iPad control.
We have designed a rustically modern bridal suite, decorated with the rich wood tones and whitewashed accents of the wedding venue. The main gathering area of the suite boasts beautiful, plentiful seating and storage, including four plush chairs, a full-sized couch, and an ottoman. This beautiful space offers your bridal party an attractive, central location for photo opportunities, congregation, and touch-ups.
For the bride and her maid of honor, we have designed an opulent dressing room, complete with two stylist’s chairs and full-length LED-lighted mirrors. To perfect your wedding day glow, we have provided an LED ring light that will improve the quality of both your makeup application and close up photographs. Kick back and relax with your maid of honor as you are glamorized for your special day.
The bridal suite at Esperanza Ranch boasts a spacious private dressing room attached to a makeup lounge. The dressing room offers four full-length standing mirrors for individual dressing, as well as a number of seating options for family, friends, or accessories. The bar preparation area seats six bridesmaids, complete with plenty of room for supplies and personal mirrors for each attendee. The suite also equipped with 2 powder rooms.
Flower girls, ring bearers, and children, in general, remind us of the importance of family and youth on the day of a wedding. We understand the importance of incorporating children into the wedding ceremony, therefore we provide the bridal party with a designated playroom for kids. The spacious parking lot allows for plenty of space for vehicles, with six paved spots and further overflow parking behind the building.
No pre-wedding preparation would be complete without a spread of assorted snacks and drinks. The full kitchen located within the bridal suite boasts modern fixtures and appliances such as a full-sized oven and ceramic stovetop, microwave, fully stocked beverage cooler, and Espresso bar. Access to these appliances provides your bridal party with an assortment of drinks and the ability to enjoy a meal before your big moment.
Tips & Tricks
Esperanza Ranch has seen hundreds of special days come and go, and we like to think we’re prepared for any potential mishap or miscoming. While we provide a number of resources and amenities, we want to ensure that you and your bridal party are as prepared as you can be for your special day.
- Make sure you pack phone and electronic chargers
- While you and your spouse should be the center of attention, many brides find themselves documenting their preparations through personal photos or social media. Bring chargers to keep all of your devices fully charged and ready to go!
- Bring your personal makeup kit – even if you hired an artist
- You know your face and skin better than anyone, even a professional makeup artist. Some brides have found that a hired artist does the best with what they can, despite being potentially unprepared. Access to your daily makeup kit can make a huge difference in case of an emergency.
- Break in your heels BEFORE the big day
- No matter how fabulous your shoes are, strutting down the aisle will be MUCH more comfortable if you’ve practiced and prepared! Wear your heels around the house or even to the grocery store to ensure they have been properly broken in. Make sure to pack customizable comfort inserts and shoe tape just in case of sharp spots.
- Don’t forget to eat
- The hustle and bustle of the morning of your big day has been known to drive brides to skip the most important part of each morning – breakfast! This meal fuels your brain and body for the stress of the day ahead, preparing you to put your best face forward on your special day.
The Bridal Suite at Esperanza Ranch is a truly magical venue for brides and their bridal parties to prepare for the magic of a wedding in the lap of luxury. Private suites, spacious dressing rooms, and plentiful amenities leave little to be desired when searching for a high-quality bridal suite. Esperanza Ranch prides itself on providing wedding parties with the highest caliber modern facilities in a warm, rustic package.